Business Manager: Open
The Church of the Redeemer Baptist, located in the South Philadelphia area, is seeking a part-time Business Manager. Responsibilities will include managing the day-to-day operations of the church business office. This includes updating office policy and procedures as needed, reviewing, and negotiating service contracts and event requests, submitting grant applications and monitoring compliance with grant awards, annual budgeting for and monitoring of office supplies and equipment, supervise direct reports, order, receive and distribute mail and other deliveries, respond to vendor, customer and ministerial requests and concerns. Maintain service agreements and ensure coherence to established safety standards. Maintain and improve filing and archive systems. Oversee facilities upkeep and other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Four years of related work experience with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrable knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software and ability to learn accounting applications.
- Familiar with the Baptist Faith doctrine.
This is a part-time position with the possibility to work remotely.
If interested, submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org